WARRANTY AND MAINTENANCE CARE
- We warrant the original purchaser of our stainless steel sinks a lifetime of normal use.
- We will replace the sink if it fails due to manufacturing defects.
- We will not be responsible for cost of transportation, labor, or installation.
- We reserve the right to examine the product, installed, prior to replacement.
- This warranty only applies to the original installation location.
- The warranty does not cover damages caused by physical abuse or damage from excessive heat.
Our stainless sinks are made of 304 stainless with 18/8 nickel content.
Our sink collections are both18 gauge and 16 gauge stainless steel.
To clean our sinks, rinse with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth after each use to prevent water spots and mineral deposits.
DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL OR HEAVY ABRASIVE PADS TO SCRUB THE SINK. HARSH CLEANING AGENTS SUCH AS BLEACH MAY RUIN THE FINISH. IF YOU USE A CLEANING SERVICE TO CLEAN YOUR HOME, PLEASE EXPLAIN OUR CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS.
Stainless steel does not rust. If your sink develops surface stains and rust spots, use Bar Keepers Friend or Flitz Stainless Steel Cleaning Products, which can be purchased from your local hardware store or supermarket.
Please use our custom made sink grids to protect the bottom of your sink. This is highly recommended because stainless steel sinks can scratch from everyday wear and tear. If scratches do appear, most of them can be repaired by using Bar Keepers Friend and a Scotch Brite Pad. Always rub with the grain of the sink. Do not rub against the direction of the finish of the sink as it may damage the surface. If a deep scratch appears, please use pumice rubbing compound and follow the directions on the package.